Saturday, May 28, 2011

Way to shake it, Hines!

It's official! When I last posted about my one of my favorite shows, Dancing with the Stars, the finals were set to happen the following day.  Well, that day has come and gone, and for those of you bums who neglected to tune in, Hines Ward shimmied his way to the top!  As a Steelers fan, I have to say I'm happy for Hines, and he did deserve it.  He was one of the best dancers all season.  On the other hand, I am disappointed; I was hoping Chelsea Kane would come out on top.  I am surprised however--I thought the competition would come down to Chelsea and Hines, but I was wrong.  Kirstie Alley managed to snag second place in the overall competition.  Kirstie was a good dancer, but I don't believe she deserved second.  At the same time, kudos to her! The famed "Fat Actress" was up in weight again at the beginning of the show, and it was her goal to she some pounds, which she certainly did.  The couples each had to perform a dance the already did before in the show, and Kirstie and her partner Makism Chmerkovskiy chose to perform the first dance they did this season.  The show played a clip of the couple's first dance and then the couple went ahead and did it again, and the difference in Kirstie's appearance was incredible!  She looked fantastic.  Going back to the topic at hand, I'm happy for Hines.  The judges said he has been one of the best football players to grace their stage, and I have no trouble believing this.  Congratulations, Hines!

No comments:

Post a Comment