Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cars 2 is underway!

So, I love little kid movies.  I love little kid stuff in general.  Everything from movies, books, and sometimes even TV shows (a little Spongebob here and there is always good for a little chuckle). I was raised on Disney, so it should come as no surprise that I still, to this day, love anything and everything Disney.  Disney movies overrun my house, I've been to Disney World three times, I have coloring books, regular books, I used to wear Disney clothes, I've seen Broadway shows... it's kind of like Harry Potter, but it dates back a little further.  Anyway, Disney movies are always high priority on my to-see list, and this summer, that is no exception.  Although I have yet to see Pirates 4, which premiered this past Friday (and I am HIGHLY UPSET that no one has yet taken me to see it!!!!), it's still at the top of my list, and Cars 2 is right there with it.  The next installment in the story of a race car and his new found friends is set to debut on June 24, 2011, and I am pretty darn excited!  Honestly, I don't think it looks as good as the original, but then again, when are sequels ever as good?  Putting my bias aside, I do think it looks as though it could be a good movie.  From what I have seen, it seems to be getting a LOT of negative feed back.  Yes, it doesn't look as good as the first, but people are really  over-analyzing this movie.  For crying out loud, people, it is a kids movie!  There is no reason for the plot to be long a complicated--the point is that little kids can understand it and have a good time!  Until I see it, I won't make any judgements.  Why don't you form your own opinion?  Check out the trailer and see what you think.  And if you'd like to read the opinions I was talking about, check out http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2086706457/.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment