Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Have you told your mom how much you love and appreciate her? Well, you better get on it, and make sure to do more often than just today! For all the moms out there that have ever changed dirty diapers, stayed up all night with a sick child, cleaned marker and/or lipstick off the walls, washed dirty hands and mouths, been at every dance and piano recital, band concert and soccer game, kissed a pretend (or real) boo-boo, and loved and cherished every step of the way, this is for you. I've been blessed with a wonderful mother, and I hope all of you are as lucky as I am.

To celebrate, I have a little game. Know what movie this picture is from?



When you figure it out, go kiss your mother and watch this movie. It will make you appreciate her even more. I'll post the answer later in the week. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment