Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dancing with the Stars finale this week!

It's finally time.  It take all season long to weed out the bad ones, and we've finally come to the one night the whole season leads up to: the finals! This Monday night at 8:00 EST, for only one hour, Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, and Kirstie Alley will break out the sequins and the spray tans, and shake their butts off for the famed mirror ball trophy.  This night will be a great one for dancing, and I can't wait!  I love this show, and I wait all season long for the finals, just to see the crazy awesome free-styles.  Each couple has to come up with a free-style dance to show their ability, and nothing is out-of-bounds.  This is the time to pull out all the stops and add as many flips, jumps, turns, leaps, and whatever else as they possibly can.  Many times, the free-style determines the winner of the show, so it is crucial that each couple does not hold back.  It's going to a be great, as the last three dancers are all really great.  I am disappointed that Romeo didn't make it to the finals though; I think he deserved it over Kirstie.  I really don't think she's going to win, either.  Hines an Chelsea, the front-runners of the whole season, are both phenomenal dancers.  I personally hope Chelsea wins.  I just love her, and I know she's worked extremely hard all season.  That's not to say that Hines hasn't, and if he would win, he definitely deserves it too, but I just really like Chelsea.  But what will be, will be.  And I know one thing for sure: I can't wait until next season!

No comments:

Post a Comment