Saturday, April 16, 2011

How to succeed in getting your mother to take you back to the city...

New York is one of my favorite places in the world. I've been telling my mother for months, almost a year, that I want to go back, and I've finally convinced her. All it took was the news that Daniel Radcliff (aka Harry Potter) is currently starring in the Broadway show "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." Now, we are planning a summer trip to shop, relax, and watch some musicals. We also plan on waiting by the stage door to meet Mr. Radcliff, as we are both huge fans. I've loved Harry Potter since I was in first grade and my mother fell for him not long after. He is my childhood hero, and meeting him would be a dream come true! There is also another show I'm hoping to see while there called "Promises, Promises," staring Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes. I love both of those actors and I would love nothing more than to meet them. I'm hoping this little vacation will turn into a star-studded weekend. As for "How to Succeed," I don't know much about it, but I don't need to. As long as I get to see Daniel Radcliff  live and in person, the rest doesn't matter. From what I've seen, it looks like a spectacular show-- colorful, catchy, and just a flat-out good time.

  
The first video has an interview with Daniel. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment